I’m not. Well, everything relative, but I need to be more productive. I’m involved in a plethora of different projects, and need to get some of them out of them way. Here’s my plan:
By the end of the week, I’ll have done:
– one new rap beat, or at least the basis for one
– either all the music or the jingles mixed and converted for the OST I’m working on
– Blue Haze completely fixed up
– one vgm remix project song out of the way (besides Blue Haze)
– schedule another recording session
5 items on the list, which makes about 8 songs total. And it’s probably just about a third or a quarter of all the projects I’m really on. Depends on how you count tho. Let’s see if I can stick to this plan.
So how many songs am I really working on, total? Let’s see, 3…12…15…18… 18 that I have a need to finish, plus a few dozen more that I want to finish. And that’s counting the aforementioned jingles as a single song. *sigh* How’d I put myself in this position?
edit: make that 19, and probably more still.